FREEDOM by Maher Zain (Latest Single)

by - March 01, 2011

Maher Zain new song called freedom was inspired from our brothers and sisters which fight for freedom in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and all other countries.



for clearer version

p/s: Oh..I was not here. Last time I already saw his concert in CAC UIAM,
and I think that was enough =)

FREEDOM
by Akh Maher Zain

Gathered here with my family
My neighbours and my friends
Standing in front together
Against oppressions holding hands

It doesn't matter where you're from
Or if you're young, woman or old man  
We're here for the same reason
We want to take back our land 

*Oh God Thank You!
For giving us the strength to
Hold on
And now we're here together

**Calling for freedom (Freedom)
I know You can hear our call 
Calling for freedom
Fighting for freedom
I know You won't let us fall

I know You hear it, Lord..

I've been a prisoner in my home
And I'm being afraid to talk
I dream myself to be free
Just to be free

Now won't you take another step? 
Towards the life you call it freedom
Can't see our dream getting closer?
Closer...We're almost there

Repeat *, **

I can feel the pride in the air
And it makes me strong to see everyone
Standing together holding hands in unity
Shouting out loud demanding their right for freedom

This is it
And we're not backing off
Oh God we know You hear our call 

Repeat ** (2x)

We know You hear it, Lord...




 
 Share This Post =)

You May Also Like

0 Comments