Dream High!! ♥

by - August 31, 2011


I Dream High
I have a dream
When it’s getting hard
I close my eyes
And while replaying the moment my dreams come true
Then I get up and keep going

I shake in the face of fear
Today as well
I’m afraid to fly
In fear of falling down
Like a young bird

I keep on asking
Whether I can do this
Whether my dreams can come true
Whenever I make a step
Step by step
Again
The fear comes back

I Dream High
I have a dream
When it’s getting hard
I close my eyes
And while replaying the moment my dreams come true
Then I get up and keep going

I can fly high
I believe that
One day
Into the sky
I’ll spread my wings
And fly up higher than anyone before

I need courage
To help me get up
Brush the dust off
And
Need the courage
Which would make me jump up again

Believing in myself
And in my destiny
Once again
Risking everything
And
I’ll jump over the wall higher than myself

Dream high
A chance to fly high
From now on
Bye-bye to all the pains
Try and fly as high as those stars in the sky
Watch your dreams unfold
Time for you to shine
It’s the start
Got to make them mine
Don’t be afraid of building your own future
Walk on confidently with all your might
Destiny is your fate
Unstoppable destiny is spreading in front of us
This is a whole new fantasy for you
So
Just take my hand
Now
Our goal is the same
Don’t give up on your dreams and future
When we are young
Dream high everyone!

Dream High (Dream High OST) - Taecyeon (2PM) ft.  Suzy (Miss A) ft.  IU  ft.  JOO

Powered by mp3skull.com

Ost of Dream High
Gonna watch it when have free times
Oh please, not now! N-E-V-E-R

"When the other people of uncertain dreams and aims have high spirit, persistence and determination...
Why can't we as MUKMIN (Believers)??
For the CERTAIN DREAMS of Life and Hereafter!"
Gambatte Nee!~


- BACHELOR GRAD 2009 (23's) - MASTER GRAD 2012 (26's) -
- PHD GRAD 2015 (29's) -


Rabbuna Yassir!~

  
 Share This Post =)

You May Also Like

0 Comments